1. Call our office and schedule an educational consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with our Head of School to talk about your child’s specific goals and needs. Plus, you get to ask all the questions you want and take a tour of our beautiful campus.
2. Complete an application. There is some support documentation required (grade reports, recommendation forms, test results), so you’ll want to allow some time to gather all of this material for submission.
3. Apply for Financial Aid (if needed).
4. Schedule Student Interview and Shadow Day
5. If accepted, return enrollment contract and pay your enrollment fee within 7 days to reserve your child’s space.
5. Read your enrollment packet when it arrives by mail.
6. Attend New Family Orientation – look for details in the mail.
7. Attend “Meet the Teacher Day” before school begins – look for details in the mail.
8. Enjoy the FCMA experience!
Prospective students are invited to visit for a Shadow Day and see firsthand what school is like at Foundations.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an acceptance email with directions on how to complete your child’s enrollment with Foundations Christian Montessori Academy. Once enrollment has been completed and enrollment fees have been received by our office, your child’s placement is finalized.
Prior to your child’s official start day, especially if you will joining our family mid-year, we will need to schedule your personal educator conference. This will give you the opportunity to meet and speak directly with your child’s educator regarding your child’s individual needs and interests before their start date.